Friday, December 4, 2009

Ifrah's Bornday

Hiyo, last night was pretty bomb. A birthday double header for Ifrah Anisa, which is what I think Ifrah (or Anisa, however you know her) 's r&b singer name would be.

First off, a plate of the astronomical gastronomical King's Crown at Sneaky Dee's, which was still left unfinished after a three person collaborative attack. After stuffing our bellies, we headed down the street to the MOD Club for the Thunderheist show.

Thunderheist was crazy in their last show before "hibernation" aka emcee Isis and producer Grahm Zilla working on solo projects for a hot minute. I've never seen them perform before but I did sense some friction on stage. Whatever went down in my imagination or otherwise, the music was BANGIN'.

Shiiiit, even I was dancing after a few jams and a couple drinks. And to think I almost bailed on this one! Peep Isis's outfit though, ridiculous!

Isis of Thunderheist (waving to her parents?)

And of course the infamous Ifrah Anisa...

I'll leave y'all with the video for Thunderheist's "Little Booty Girl", just to give you a taste of what went down:

PEACE

No comments: